- Our rich acting pedigree in House has produced the likes of David Niven (James Bond in Casino Royale) and Henry Caville (Superman). Not bad for one House.
- Only TV celebrities are allowed to be Tutors in House. Junior Tutors Charlie Standley (winner of Pointless) and Martin Quinn (who appeared on The Weakest Link) lead the way. Fortunately we haven't had anybody on Crimewatch as yet.
- Grafton won the most silverware of any boys' House last year. A fact that the Headmaster told the House in an evening Housemeeting so it must be true.
- The three fastest times ever recorded for completing the school Assault Course record are held by the Grafton team. The team is a sight to behold when in full flight. Only maniacs need apply for the team.
- Real Madrid won their 10th European Cup (la décima) in 2014. Grafton is attempting to win the Inter-House cross-country competition for the 10th year in a row in 2016